Every day, we’ll each do our part to protect ourselves and our community.
We are one community, ready to live, work, and learn safely in our cities. By following the guidelines set by scientific and medical experts, we will keep each other safe and healthy so we can lead on and get back to it, together.
Students, faculty, and staff are required to take care of their own health and the health of others around them by adhering to the university’s guidelines to protect the community within and beyond our campuses.
- Perform a Daily Wellness Check
- Wear your Northeastern University Identification card
- Wear a face mask or face covering
- Practice healthy distancing
- Practice good hygiene, including frequent hand washing
- Agree to temperature checks as requested
- Participate in COVID-19 testing as requested
- Participate in contact tracing
- Avoid situations on- and off campus where mask wearing and healthy distancing are not possible or not being practiced
- Comply with public health guidance and university protocols and policies
Northeastern is committed to public health. To promote the safety of the campus and the surrounding communities, Northeastern will test students, faculty, and staff quickly and regularly.